R. Scott Clark employs a non-typological interpretation of Old Testament restoration prophecies in order to defend the practice of infant baptism. The error of this interpretation is demonstrated by other paedobaptists explaining the correct typological interpretation.
For more, see:
- A Critique of R. Scott Clark’s Covenant Theology
- Heidelcast “I Will Be a God to You and to Your Children”
- Amillennialism’s Two-Edged Sword
- Kline’s Two-Level Fulfillment 184 Years Before Kingdom Prologue
- Genesis 17:7 (1689 Federalism Commentary)